Friday, November 30, 2007

Enchanted. (:

This post will be quite weird, cause it will only contain 3 pictures after a long day out. ;p Okay, whatever. Today was like AT LAST! Lol. I've not went to watch movie, go out with friends and eat together with them for so long already! But well, today's the day. (: I planned going to Pyramid for Enchanted today, so yesterday I made ticket booking online. Booked 8 tickets cause some of them wasn't sure wether they could go, ended up not enough. -_- Anyway, we were asked to gather at Anthony's house at 11 in the morning to wake him up. So I woke up at 10, got readied and walked to Ying Xin's house by 10.30a.m. Haven make up and everything yet, so went to her house to rush it all. By 11.50a.m. Chong Wei's mum will be at Ying Xin's house to fetch me, Ying Xin, Kelvin and Wei Heng, so everyone had to rush! In the end, I finished up everything in time. Infact, I was the first to be ready! Hehehe. Chong Wei's mum came and headed off to Anthony's house. Imagine, all 8 of us were asked to go his house to just wake him up. Lol. Nah, not all of us went to wake him up la. Just me, Ying Xin and Chong Wei. So he woke up, got ready and waited for some time for his dad to come fetch us. Arrived, got down the car and contacted Shi Zhen and Yong Seng to meet up. Everyone was hungry, but as everyone wants different choices of food, we wasted a LOT of time. -_- But we didn't want to split, so at last we ate Sushi King. While waiting for the food to come, me and Chong Wei went to the cinema to get our booked tickets. Since we're short of one ticket, I asked them for the nearest sit to us that they have. The best they have is only a row infront of us, so what to do? Just bought one, who unlucky who sit lor. Lol. Paid, ran back to Sushi King.

Look at those pretty tickets. (:

On the way there, Denise spotted me. (: I was superb hungry, so I didn't talk to her and ran straight back for FOOD. ;p Sorry Denise! Ate, paid, arcade and movie. At the arcade, I met Patricia. Andand in the cinema too! Lol, what a coincidence. (: The movie was good for some of us, but for the rest of them, it's aren't good at all. They slept throughout the movie though, hahaha. Owh ya, the unlucky one was Kelvin! Hahaha. BUT, he got LUCKY to accompany him. ;p

Before the movie started, dark.

The cinema was filled up with mountains of humans, hahaha. The ending of the movie wasn't so expected, not what I expected. Something new, not so boring. It was funny indeed, a very special fairytale. (: Anyway, came out from the cinema and met up with
Michelle, Mei Jean and Cindy. Hungry again, went off for Kim Gary. Ate, talked, paid and went back. The girls went with Mei Jean and the guys by bus. Hahaha! I'm just back from Kelvin's house, everyone was there too. Tired tired, goodnight.

Happily ever after! :D

No comments: