Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fun and joy ;D

Firstly, hope you don't mind seeing my page filled with pictures, hehehe. So it started off with me, Sha and Yash, very interesting. (: I've been forced to wake up by them at 10a.m. BUT, they came at 11.30a.m. Yeah, VERY fast they came. -_- Wasted my ONE HOUR time to sleep! Hmph! So they came, took some pictures using iMac.

Whirlpool
TirednessTwinzoHappy wippyWe rock ;D

After that, we cycled to AYC for lunch. Sha exchanged bicycles with me, hmph. While eating;


After eating;

Sha's loving boyfriend. ;p

Finished up and went to the bookshop for FUN. ;p Went in, found some legal cellphones for school! :D

Want one?
Things we bought.

Headed back home, parked our bicycles.

Bicycle shop.
Twins.

Started setting up our plan;

The races of Malaysia.
Starting.
Mine (:Sha's
Yash's
Pouring the paint into ze baloon
Baloonies :D
Tied up
Our art work!

Face paintings!

Yash first,
then me,
lastly, Sha.

Red indian look, lol.
Mister potato.
Some volcano place.

Crazyness
Nerdyness
Machaness (:

Then hand prints! :D

Mine
Yash's
Sha's

While I was cleaning up the mess, they played with my star tortoises.


After that we went into my house for a rest, superb tired.

While resting ;D

Then they wanted to go back for a nap, so I went to Cindy's house with Chong Wei. Anthony was there too, so we played Monopoly.

I won! ;D

Played till the rain stopped, it was already 6.45p.m. It was a very unlucky day for Anthony, he was having fever. Then we walked out the house, since it had just finished raining, the floor was wet and slippery. So guess what? Anthony was blur because of his fever, so he slipped and fell. Lol. Then he got a pain, but still gotta walk back to his house which is quite far away. So me, the very good and caring friend offered him to cycle my bicycle while I sit at the back. See, I'm good okay!? Heh. That's not all, there's still one more bad thing happened to him. While cycling, a big-fugly-flying-bug flew right at Anthony's head and *bang!*. Wuakakakaka! I was laughing all the way home, superb funny. Reached home and Cindy called up. Asked me out for a drink at Leo's with our friends, headed there and ordered.

While waiting, Cindy baby. (:
Mei Jean's drink came, an ant was in it and I saved it ;)

Drinks and food came. Me and Mei Jean ate fish and chips while Boon Ben ate some briani rice thing.

Boon Ben and Anthony eating.
Cindy's ice-cream.
I decided to get one too, here's the choices.
Sorry, but this sucks!
The choice of mine (:
Me and baby ;)
Our love-spoon ;D

After eating, we walked back home. Half way trough, Chong Wei and Yong Seng went the other way cause they wanna go back get something. So there left me, Mei Jean, Cindy and Anthony. Chong Wei gave a brass knuckles to Anthony, incase anything happen to us then we could fight with it. Hahaha, so I was most afraid there. Anthony gave me the brass knuckles to hold on. Then we safely reached Kelvin's house, played a few rounds of blackjack and my brother came to get me. It's late already! Got to go now, tata. Good night. (:

No comments: