Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can't it be better? -_-

Okay, I must say that holidays are wayyy boring! Never what I expected, pfft. Nothing much happened yesterday, just went to Anthony's house and park. But something very nice I received. (: It was some magic-crystal-ball stuff. Hahaha. Anthony's little brother, Garry, gave it to me ;D We went to his house and then Mei Jean and I saw a whole lot of it in a medium sized container. So we asked Garry for one and he gave. Hehehe. Then Anthony gave us an idea to take one more, the transparent one. Cause he wont notice if we put it in the water, it'll just disappear. Lol. So we did, and Garry found out. But he wasn't angry. Hahaha. Then we went to the park nearby. Met Yong Seng there. He played Mei Jean's crystal ball, then it burst. Lol. She was very sad and asked me to go to Anthony's house to get one more again. Hahaha. So we went, instead of one, we took four! Hahaha! Each of us got four.

In the water, can't see the transparent one.

There it is.

It is very very cute and nice to be felt. Hehehe. Thank you very much Garry. ;) Me and Mei Jean asked him to help us buy a packet too, he did! But there's no more stock, so he said he'll buy for me today. After that we went back. Then comes today, hahaha. Me, Chong Wei, Shi Zhen and Yong Seng went to Mei Jean's house. After that, we went to a shop near AYC for a drink. Finished drinking, we headed to the park.

I cycled Shi Zhen's bicycle. It's very nice (:

Shi Zhen's bicycle is very nice, pink in color. Hahaha. I wanna buy it for next year! :D Well, that's all for today. Tata.

No comments: