Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Healthy life style. (:

Today, went to Sunway Club with Chong Wei, Shi Zhen, Yong Seng, Anthony, Kelvin, Ying Xin, Wei Heng, Cedric, two of Ying Xin's sister, her mum and one of Shi Zhen's friend joined too. Woke up at 10 and arrived at Anthony's house at 11.30a.m. Went to Kelvin's house to gather and off to Sunway at 1.15p.m. Kelvin's mum fetched us there. I was asked to act like I'm the eldest sister there, cause it's as if I'm bringing my sisters and brothers in. Not bad being a elder sister actually, fun indeed. (: Know why? Cause I bullied Kelvin all day long cause I was the "elder sister of his", lol. Anyway, arrived there and started off with the gym. Spent about 3hours there doing;

Cedric
Yong Seng
Anthony and Yong Seng
Baby Chong Wei
Me resting
Shi Zhen too
Breakdancing

From exercising equipments and machines, to breakdancing -_- Nothing better to do, hahaha. Finished up and off to the swimming pool. At the gym, I exercised. But me and baby didn't go swim, wasn't in a mood to swim. So we sat there talking and taking pictures. Hahaha. So yeah, took pictures of those who was in the pool.

Spot the "acrobatic" ;p
Yong Seng, Shi Zhen and Anthony.

After swimming and racing for awhile, rain came. Washed up and walked to the restaurant beside the pool. Ordered food, waited and ate.

Tired tired day, Shi Zhen was stressed up.

So that was it, just an okay day. ;p Not much pictures of me taken, wasn't in a mood. Got to go now, byebye. (:

No comments: