Monday, November 26, 2007

Sad and lonely.

Okay, I've been suffering these days. Sorry for not keeping my blog updated, I'm really not in a mood. Anyway, after 4 days of being at home, at last I've found someone who can go out with me today. Which is Sha, ever there for me. (: So I called her and asked her accompany me cycle around and open up my heart. In just a minute, she's already infront of my gate. So kind and caring of her, love you babe! ;) Then she wanted to listen to my story before going out, so then I story-telled. Blablabla, shits. Pfft. Went cycling right after that, rested at 4/1 park. And wow, for the very first time, I've forced myself to be brave and climbed up the bar thing and sat there.

Properties of our's. (:

Does that prove that I'm strong enough and I can live by myself? Yeah, whatever. Been real sick of bitches and bastards, pfft. Don't ask who, you know who you are. And YES, I fcuking hate THEM. Believe me, I swear you'll never know how much I hate THEM. Okay, I'll stop talking about THEM, wasting my time only. FCUK OFF! I've been real hurt and sad these days, today I could blab it all out. ;)

When I was blabbling to Sha, I'm still looking for that bastard -_-

She candid snapped me a LOT, she loves me :D Most of the pictures are VERY UGLY. ;) Wanna see one?

Okay, don't give any comment. I didn't ask.

I swear it was a candid shot. But I don't look thatttt sad, right? Infact, I looked happy. (: I wont be updating my blog for Godknowshowlong, sorry. Goodbye.

No comments: