Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm a victim of tag.

Rules And Regulations:

-Do not copy answers
-The tag questions must be 100% the same
-Tag people after doing tag

1. Chong Wei
2. Mei Jean
3.
Anthony Pang
4. Nuraisyah
5. Shi Zhen
6. Yashinni
7. Yong Seng
8. Cindy Yong
9. Cedric Lim
10. Michelle Cheng
11. Kelvin Tan
12. Andrea Choong
13. Boon Ben
14. Alyssa Tan
15. Joshua Gomes
16. Ying Xin
17. Jian Guang
18. Diyanah
19. Jovish
20. Rachael Teng


How do you know 14? [Alyssa Tan]
Through baby.

What would you do if you had never met 1? [Chong Wei]
I would not have a sweet love life.

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you? [Cedric Lim and Rachael Teng]
Cedric!? No way! Rachael? She's a girl and so am I, think yourself.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? [Yashinni and Jian Guang]
Nah, Both already have their own partners.

Do you think 8 is attractive? [Cindy Yong]
Yeah! She's a hot babe.

Do you know anything about 12's family? [Andrea Choong
]
Err, no?

Tell me something about 7? [Yong Seng]
A good friend to have.

What is 18's favorite pastime? [Diyanah]
Flirt around.? ;p

What language does 15 speak? [Joshua Gomes]
Hmm, english, chinese and b.m. is all I know.

Who is 19 going out with? [Jovish]
No one?

How old is 16 now? [Ying Xin]
14, same as me.

When was the last time you talked to 13? [Boon Ben]
Err, November 13th 2007.

Who is 2's favorite singer? [Mei Jean]
Nicholas Teo.

Would you date 4? [Nuraisyah]
Maybe? ;p

Would you date 17? [Jian Guang]
I already have a boyfriend la.

Is 15 single? [Joshua Gomes]
Yerps.

What is 10's last name? [Michelle Cheng]
Fei Xin.

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? [Kelvin Tan]
Hell no! He's just my friend -_-

Which school does 3 go to? [Anthony Pang]
USJ 4, same as me too.

Where does 6 live? [Yashinni]
USJ 3/1, nearby mine.

What do you like about 5? [Shi Zhen]
Hmm, a good friend to have and a person who you can talk to about anything.


I tag Yashinni and Rachael Teng. (:

No comments: