Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ice-skating.

So I was awoke by Chong Wei yesterday morning. I picked up the phone and he asked me wether I wanna go Pyramid with Mei Jean, Michelle, Anthony, Kelvin, Wei Heng, Shi Zhen and Yong Seng. Then I ran down to ask my dad wether I can go, he gave me permission. So I quickly got ready and ran to Kelvin's house when everyone was sitting there waiting for me. ;p We walked to the bus station nearby and headed off to Pyramid.

The guys, Anthony dyed his hair.

The girls, without Michelle.

Coincidently, everyone of us wore jeans. Lol.

At the next stop, Chong Hong and Joshua came in the bus. Hahaha. Then Mei Jean squeezed some gel thing on my palms. I rubbed my both hands together and it smelled nice, hahaha.

The gel thing Mei Jean squeezed on my palms.

The guys were sitting opposite us, only three of us girls sitting in a row. After awhile, Anthony asked us to look back and look at the signage. It was;

TEMPAT DUDUK ORANG CACAT

We were actually sitting there nicely without knowing about that sign. So when he told us, I ran to the opposite side and sat in between baby and Chong Hong. Hahaha.

Left Mei Jean and Michelle. ;p

We walked everywhere finding for job as they wanted to work. But they're only 15, so no job for them. After awhile, we were all very hungry. So we went to eat, finished up and continued walking around. Decided to go for ice-skating, Mei Jean and Michelle didn't want to skate. So Kelvin and Wei Heng went with them. Shi Zhen and Yong Seng then came, went for ice-skating. We got free gloves cause my friends wanted to go out already when we wanted to go in. So yeah, they borrowed us. But as I was stupid enough to wear heels there, I didn't have socks. Needed to buy sock, saved on the gloves but I had to pay for the socks. ;(

Baby and I (:

Me, Chong Wei and Anthony.

Did I mention that I doesn't know how to skate? Yes, I DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SKATE. Hmph. It was only the second time for me to skate, so was Anthony's. But he was still okay, he can go by himself. And he didn't fell too, same as me. Hahaha. Then we saw Joshua and Chong Hong skating too. It was the first time for Joshua to skate, but he already can go fast! Not fair! Hmph! He purposely went swooshing over me, hmph. Wait till one day I can skate then you die! Anyway, Chong Hong lost concentration and fell down, poor thing. Get well soon! (:

I can still balance and take picture ;D

It was actually bigger, but it melted ;(

Then we went out and headed back home. Owh ya, baby bought me a bag of gummies too ;D

Cute eh? (:

So today was just okay, stayed at home to teman my mum. Went see furniture and blablabla. That is all, byebye. (:

No comments: