Monday, November 5, 2007

The last day ;)

Yeah, it's been some time since I last blogged. Nothing much happened, boring is all I can say. Okay whatever. So, today's my one year and six months anniversary andandand it's the last day of school for this year! :D Happyhappy! Hehehe, I 'm very very happy. ;) So it started off when I went to school, into the class. My class combined with 2C, but who cares? Everyone just go which ever class they want, HARHAR. Well, I'll just let the pictures explain it all. Nothing much happened, just pictures taken.

The class monitor and assistant of 2A '07





Ze bestfriends who stick with each other throughout the year :D







Those who I can talk with (;



Eventhough I'm not really close to them, I'll still remember everyone of them :)

Then we went down to the Foyer.

I'm a good girl, I don't show middle finger. (:
Danielle was actually showing middle finger! She coppied me, hmph.



The stupid us. ;p

Then Ethan and Syafiq came, so Dee and Sha went to them. Left me, Yash and Danielle. Hmph! So we wanted to go up, on the way up;


They were trying to make me jealous, but I'm not.
Cause I already have my own partner. (:

I know I know, I'm a poser. So? ;p

Then we went up awhile and went back down to the bus stop to find for them. Found them, Sha made some signal thing to me telling me to attack Dee. Muahahaha. Then we attacked her. :D

She feels very lost after being rapped,

she wanna report police.

Lol, she's so funnayh! After that we went back and here I am. (:

No comments: