Monday, November 12, 2007

Cartoon characters of us :D

So yeah, another day of boringness. I think I could only blog two days once, out of subject. Anyway, me, baby, Andrea, Mei Jean, Cindy, Kelvin, Anthony and Boon Ben went to Mei Jean's house around 12. Stayed there till evening, playing blackjack and watching movies. Yeah, lifeless. -_-

Before the lights were off,


when it's off.

Anyway, I found out something about Anthony which I didn't know after so long, he can draw! ;p Very nice indeed, hahaha.

The biggest guy is no one, below him is Cindy.
From top right, Boon Ben, Anthony,
Chong Wei, me and Mei Jean.

Us :D

Me, similar eh?

Since Kelvin went back home, Anthony cant draw him without looking at his face. Hahaha. Then I asked him to draw me and Chong Wei again in another piece of paper. After he drew, I put it into my purse. ;)

Thank you Anthony (:

The first one he drew look more alike, but the second is still nice. ;) By the way, the LOVE is another piece of paper I placed on top of the drawing. Continued playing cards, then picture session! :D


Me, Andrea and Cindy.

Mei Jean and I again.

Lastly, Anthony the ss king.

Went back, eat and here I am. Hahaha, byebye! ;)

No comments: