Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blast! ;D

Yeap, had a blast today! :D All of us planned about going out today last night, 14 of us in a conversation. Lol. Anyway, when we were planning, I told them I cant go no matter its today or Friday. But today, when it was already 1, I called my mum and she allowed me to go! She even gave me RM50! Hahaha, shocking. So yeah, quickly got ready and ran to the park nearby to meet up with Chong Wei and Anthony. The rest already went there by 11, except Shi Zhen and Yong Seng which was still sleeping. -_- Then we reached, ran to the skating rink and met up with Mei Jean, Cindy, Andrea, Chun Kit, Boon Ben, Kelvin and Wei Heng. Andandand I could skate already! Yippie! :D Happyhappy. Before going in to skate;

Girls of the day ;)

Went in to skate skate skate, came out and called Shi Zhen and Yong Seng. Waited for them to come and continued skating. Rested at the edge of the skating rink awhile.

Mei Jean and I, with baby's feet. (:

Skateskateskate, and I improved. ;D Didn't had chance to take a group picture. ;( Then we girls went out to rest awhile.


While resting, look at the colors of us. ;p

The whites. ;p

Skated till 5.30p.m. and went to eat. Chong Wei, Yong Seng, Shi Zhen and Boon Ben wanted to follow my car, so we waited for my mum. While waiting, we chit-chatted. Talked a LOT! Interesting stories, hahaha. We even talked about secrets. ;p Waited for about an hour and my mum came. Dropped them and headed off for our dinner. Came back and played with the crystal jellies Garry bought for me. (: I have one very big, in just 3days. Hahaha. Here they are;

Spot the big one? :D

I got to go now! Tata! ;)

No comments: