Sunday, November 18, 2007

Any fun activites?

I'd been really very lazy to blog these days, not in a mood. Anyway, I bought a new bicycle yesterday! :D Wanna see it?

Here it is, pink (:

The bell. ;D

It's my transporter next year to school, Chong Wei will be the "driver". ;p Went cycling yesterday in the evening. Then Andrea cycled it while Cindy was jogging, hahaha. After that I went back for dinner and on the way home, my anklet broke! :'( Thank God I realized it when it dropped. Reached home and asked my mum to bring me go change for a new one today. So yeah, she brought me there and bought a new one. ;D

Spot the little bell :D

A better one it seems, as baby said. Thanks a lot Mum! :D It's been real nice of her for getting me what I wanted these two days, very happy indeed. ;) Anyway, I upgraded my iMac with Leopard. Very fun I must say, many new stuff. Especially photobooth, new effects.

Here's one of it.

Very nice, but scary. There's many more effects, but I'm too afraid to see it. Hehehe. I don't wanna see it anymore, so I got to go now. Tata! ;D

No comments: