Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthdays :D

First, Happy 15th Birthday YashinniIndiaku! :D Loveydovey youuu! You're my bestestfriendforeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandever! All the best and make sure you get your 7A's! Heeh. Mwahh!

Secondly, Happy Sweeeeet Sixteyyyn LowChunKit! Although it's 2 hours earlier, but it's the thoughts that counts right! Heeh. So yeah, all the best for your future undertakings and always be Uncle Chun Kit. ;)

Thirdly, I have nothing more to say. This post is specially for wishing my 2 close friends. See? It's full of thoughts okay? Anyway, I got to go already. Will update when I have time. Been real busy these days, rehearsals for 2 performances which makes it 4 songs. Not forgetting, PMR. -_- Gahh, stress stress. Till now then, toodles! (:

22nd September 2008; 10:00p.m.

No comments: