Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shopping! :D

Hello humans! :D It'd been long since I last went shopping with mummy, really miss shopping with her as she'll buy me anything. Just a little "bodek-ing" will do it, heeh. Yeah, went shopping with her yesterday over at Mid Valley. (: Had lunch with her at somewhere around PJ, went back to install some softwares and then deliver the Mac to her customer at PJ again. Some people are just TOO RICH, they spent 13 thousand just for their HOBBY. Yeah, hobby of editing pictures and composing music. -_- I wonder how if he changes his hobby, where will that 13 thousand go? Damn. Anyway, back to where I was. So, after teaching him how to use and all, mum decided to go Mid Valley to claim her Samsonite backpack. So headed there and they said she's not supposed to claim it there, so went out and saw Hagen Dazs. Yummm. :D Mum was acting stupid and told me she didn't tried Hagen Dazs before. Ya, I wonder what ice-cream were we eating everyday last time. -_- Since she was acting stupid, I also acted stupid and in the end we bought it. Hahaha. Then we came across Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Ms. Selfridge and Ms. Read. So we went in one by one and I felt like buying a lot, hehehe. But wasn't in a mood to try it on, so I asked her to buy her clothes first. Went to Ms. Read, chose a few pieces and bought it. Came back, told her that I wanna buy clothes too. She asked me to go myself, she's tired already. So she gave me money and asked me not to disturb her, hmph. ;( So today I went Pyramid with baby. Walk walk walk, try try try, buy buy buy. :D Baby paid 50 for all I've bought, thank you sayang! ;) Then it's time to go back, so mum came fetch us. Reached home, after awhile I sent the bicycle back to Anthony. Stayed at the basketball court awhile with baby and then he walked me back. A peck on my cheeks made my day. (:

Okay, skip that. Oh ya, tomorrow we're gonna have audition over at Anthony's. The "judge" will go there and then determine whether we could perform for Seafield's whatever occasion it is. We're VIP's you see. ;D Come to talk about performance, I gotta concentrate on my PMR too. I'm loosing my mind! Concentrate concentrate. Gahhh, just hope it'll be easy. ;\ Going back to school tomorrow, gotta sleep early. So yeah, nights! :)

7th September 2008; 9:30p.m.

No comments: