Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bitchiness.

Before I start, I would like to wish Mr. JulianKimPereira HappybelatedSweeet Sixteen! Hah! Even though you were trying to hide it away, but I still found out. :D So yeah, all the best dude! (:

Now, just a little update on schools. Teacher's are being so bitchy these days, but it's fun to argue with them. :D Yesterday we had Agama and KH exam. I'm a Moral and I don't take Agama paper, which means I'm free before recess. So I thought of finishing up the mural so that Ms Foo would be satisfied. So I asked Melissa to follow me to get the paint from Pn. Roebiah. It was Pn. Malathy's period, so she's in. We were polite enough to not sneak out and went to her;

Me: *holding my pass while spinning it* Teacher, may I go to see Pn. Roebiah?
Teacher: *looking down writing her crap and didn't even look up* No.
Me: *got pissed with her rudeness and I was still spinning the pass* I wanna get the paint from her la!
Teacher: *still not looking up* No!
Me: I need to paint the wall la! This is the last week we could paint! *pass accidently swang and hit the table right in front of her* OH SHIT! Sorry!
Teacher: *straight looked up with her frightened face* Okay okay, go go go.

Melissa was behind me laughing her ass of when teacher was so frightened. Her face was as if I'll whack her if she doesn't allow me, lol! After getting the paints and stuffs, Davina and Danielle came to the back to help us. Davina being the usual sibuk-er sat behind LOOKING at us paint. -_- Jian Guang was reading her "Ps I Love You" book while the Malays were having their Agama exam. Rinee was sitting next to him, in a sudden she snatched Jian Guang's book and started reading. Malathy being a usual idiot, rampas-ed the book. Then Davina went to her;

Davina: Teacher, may I have the book back?
Teacher: No.
Davina: Teacher, it's my book.
Jian Guang: Yala teacher, can't we even read story books to improve our grammar?
Teacher: No, it's "bahan rampasan". If you want it back go get from the discipline teacher.
Davina: Okay, later after school I'll ask my mum to see you.
Teacher: *panic* Why your mum wanna see me?
Davina: Cause you took my book?
Teacher: Why wanna see me? Go see the discipline teacher la.
Davina: Ya, we'll see her. After seeing her, we'll come to see you.
Teacher: Why wanna see me?
Davina: Because you took my book la! You tell her why you took my book!
Teacher: I have my reasons to take your book.
Davina: Don't tell me, tell my mum.
Teacher: *panicking* Go go go, go sit at your place.
Davina: I'll be back..... *stares at her while walking away*

HAHAHA! I bet she had a really frightening day la, lol. After Agama, it was recess. Came KH exam, so we did and after exam we gotta send the paints back to Pn. Roebiah. It was 12:20 and everyone already started moving out of the school while idiotic Pn. Fiona still didn't let us out. So we waited and it was 12:30 already, but her watch is 2 minutes later, so;

Me: Teacher! It's 12:30 already.
Teacher: No! I have a watch! *shows me her watch with her tak puas face*
Me: I know, but my watch is 12:30 already.
Teacher: Looks at me angrily.
Me: *turns back and talk to Melissa and Jassica*
Teacher: Eh you! Very rude of you!
Me: *acted like i didn't hear and ignored her*
Teacher: *got more bengang* Eh! I'm talking to you girl!
Me: *continued talking to them*
Teacher: *very pissed* EH! WHAT'S HER NAME AR!? I'M TALKING TO HER! DON'T BEHAVE TO YOUR BOSS LIKE THAT!
*nobody answers her and everyone was laughing at her stupid face*
Me: Whatttt? -_-
Teacher: Very rude of you ar! Never ever talk to your SUPERVISOR like that!
Me: What!? I just told you it's 12:30 already right!? And I said politely! *turns back again*
Teacher: *forgot what she was yelling*

Bloody hell crazy, everyone didn't know why she reacted this way too. So they just laughed and starred at her. Lol. Finally she let us out and I went to babie's house a little while and then he sent me home. (: Too bad Yash missed all the fun, she was absent. ;(

Today, had English and Science. Boring. It'd been raining since I was home after school. -_- And oh, some people just have the same stupid attitude as their elder. What are they trying to prove? Damnn, I just cant take it. -_- I'm go for a nap now, toodles.

4th September; 14:30p.m.

No comments: