Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gerak Gempur -_-

Hi world. (: Currently I'm having stupid gerak gempur, so that explains why is my blog so last year. -_- Anyway, let me update you with the Interact Appreciation dinner we had the other day. Dinner's at 8, Sha came at 7:30. We got ready and blablabla, my brother fetched us and picked Chong Wei, Jian Guang and Yash. Reached the place, hopped off and went in the restaurant. Ameen gave each of us a menu and we gotta mark what we want. While waiting for the food;
Jian Guang tried his best to amaze me with his non-nike dressing, hahaha.
Hahaha, bored.
Candid okay!?
I know I look stupid, for the sake of Yash. LOL!
Then we went to the toilet, it's the rapist toilet.
It's situated OUTSIDE the restaurant, entrance through the back door in the dark valley. ;\
Went in back to the restaurant safely and Sha snapped with his COMELZZZ.And me with my loved ones. (:
Multiracial Threesome laaa! :D

The Yash had to leave us, she's staying in Klang and she takes the train back. So yeah, it's late and she had to go. ;( So we walked her to the train station nearby, Shalinni came along. -_-
Shalinni and Yash, bestestfriendsever. ;p

Of course there's more, but Sha didn't post it up, so yeah. (: After Yash went back, me, Chong Wei and Jiang Guang went to the valley to have some chat with Kevin. He's such a crap, hahaha. While I was at the back, Sha was still inside the restaurant chatting with Amar and Ameen. Blablabla, we decided to go Pyramid for countdown already. My phone was getting busy, phone calls started coming in until some couldn't even get me and called baby instead. Hahaha. Not exaggerating okay? -_- It was 10ish already by the time me, baby, JG, Kevin, Keith and Sim got in the BUS MINI. (: Reached there, Christopher called again to meet up. Edward and Anthony too. Blablabla, met up and splitted again due to different wantings. So yeah, throughout the night I was with baby and Christopher only. Countdowns wont be the same anymore due to some reason, sad. Things just had to be this way, aih. Blablabla, reached home at 2 and went to bed.

Sunday was plain boring, another usual Sunday lah.

Came Monday, had practice at 2. Went home at 6ish, the end.

Today, had gerak gempur. Not that hard la actually. (: Teacher called out a few names and I was one of them, I got panic and starred at her. Thank God it was nothing bad, she was just congratulating us for our good job for improving on our marks. Heeh. ;D School ended at 12:30 due to Puasa Month, yay us! Went to baby's house to heat up the spaghetti I cooked for him and he fetched me back. Vroommm! :D Reached the junction, dropped me off and I saw Yash heading towards me. Waited for her, she was planning to go to my house, so we walked together. After awhile she went to Sha's and I went for nap. (: Slept till 4:15, they called to ask me go Bazaar! with them. Apa lagi? Jom ah! :D Bazaar was SHOPPING SPREE for us since two years back, lol. So yeah, cycled to Sha's house at 5 and Bazaar we went.

My bicycle is punctured, so I borrowed Pereira's the other day. :D
Hahaha!

It was dangerous enough for two buffaloes to ride a mini bike, heeh. Went and shopped, after awhile I went back as the rain was starting to pour already. Rushed home with a dry body. (: The end. Wish me luck for my upcoming tests/exams. ;)

No comments: