Friday, September 5, 2008

A month has passed.

Tied the knot; 050506.
Happy 2 years 4 months anniversary baby wee! :D ILoveYou Heaven Lot, Forever. (:

Time really passes fast, like *poof*! A month gone. ;\ So much had happened and it wasn't easy too. Sometimes I think I'm just expecting too much, knowing that things wont happen and yet still waiting for it. ;\ I sound emo-ish huh. Nahh, just wondering a lot lately. I remembered celebrating our first year with a special girlfriend of mine, she accompanied me cause I was still shy to be out with him alone. Hahaha. But on the next year, me and him are just too close to be shy of and she's no longer..... should I say close? Or friends? Hahaha, screw that. Now, we're already moving in to the third year. ;) Yes, time fliesshoots like an arrow and they wont stop for you. Hmm, I have nothing much to say about. Today I had History and Geography exam, it was fine. Just History which is a pain in the ass. Hah! It was my luck to get 43 for my trials okay? So I'll just pray hard for PMR also, hahaha. Went Bazaar with baby, Pereira, Boon Ben and Han Liang in the afternoon, went back and blablabla.

Gotta sleep already, nights! :D


5th September 2008; 21:51.love

No comments: