Monday, September 8, 2008

Time's running out.

*stress stress*

Gahh, everyone's asking me; PMR so near already don't need study ar? Damnnn, can I please bring books into the examination hall? -_- Screw it.


Yesterday was supposed to have audition but the judge was busy with some meeting so he couldn't make it. But anyhow, we're in for sure. Whether we go for audition or not, we're in! :D Hahaha, that's what I call VIP's. Lol, lamelamelame. Yeah, performance is brought forward without informing us. It's gonna be on this Saturday, which means THREE more fuh-ree-king day for us to practice. GREAT! Thank God yesterday Pereira improved, or else I'll kill myself. After practice we headed to AYC and then back home.

Today's gonna be boring, no practice no nothing. -_- So I'll just cook something now, toodles.

Oh FCUK Blogspot, all my words are mini now. -_-

9th September 2008; 1:47p.m.

No comments: