Friday, October 17, 2008

Once in a lifetime. (:

Hi yo! :D Before I'm too late to record today, I would just say I'm motherfcukingHappy! You know happy as in really happy!? Heeh. Sorry la, seriously can't take it. PMR is over okay!? It's like a once-in-a-lifetime thing you see? And I've went through it. Furthermore, it's the first time ever I've studied for exams. ;P Sorry la, cant help. So yeah, I have A LOT to update about. But not sure where to start. Maybe I'll not update any? Who knows? Hmm, one thing I can remember now is my tongue. -_- Guess what happened to it? First I bit my tongue while chewing, and the next two days my tongue has a hole. Not exactly a hole la, but it's like a "tasik ladam". Hahaha, okay sorry for the Geography-ness. ;P In other words, I had an alsore. Not just a usual one, but a HUGE one. Ouch okay!? It's right in front, where food passes trough it and hurts when talking takes place. -_- So basically I was baby-talking, which means talking without moving the tongue. Thank God my family, friends and boyfriend understood my language. Lol. There're some words which are really funny, like "cocking" which meant "talking". HAHAHA! Yes, many many more. I guess I'll just stop here for today, will update more tomorrow or maybe someday. Heeh. Nights!

17th October 2008; 11:30p.m.
;last day of PMR
. (:

No comments: