Thursday, October 30, 2008

Go Green. (:

Hi. I'm back, I guess. (: Yala, back for the day. Heeh. Hmm, where should I start? Don't really wanna talk much about the past.

Err, celebrated Deepavali over at Yash's. Fetched baby, Shi Zhen, Melissa and Dee along to Klang for the open house. Yash's mum cooked rasum specially for me. :D Thank you Aunty! ;D Heee. Rasum, Mutton and Briyani is ze best! According to baby, it was his first time having such delicious indian food. Amazing huh? Hahaha. After dinner, played crackers. Oh oh, Shi Zhen was whole time closing his ears for no damn reason. The crackers we played was silent and he was still scared. HAHAHA! Gay. ;p Don't wanna brag much, end this with some pictures. (:


Yesterday, went FRIM. :D Fun okay!? Jungles rocks laa. There were 80plus humans
who went, and only 3 miserable girls wearing pinafore there. (: Melissa and I brought along our PJ clothes, but Jassica did not. So as usual the very good friend, me, accompanied Jassica to wear pinafore. Walking the jungle with dresses, smart? Yeah, I knowwww! ;)

No comments: