Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Looking forward for next year. ;D

Hi humans of planet Earth. (: Currently I'm having my "holidays", oh-so-FUN holidays. -_- Am really looking forward for next year and I guess this is not the first time. Hahaha. I was looking forward for this year too when it was still last year, hahaha. Alright, I'll cut the crap.

Went to school yesterday to return our text books. Well, it was not so boring la. After returning them, me, Melissa, Jassica and Danielle went Apollos for breakfast and then to Melissa's house as it was drizzling. Me and Jassica went back to school 40minutes before school ends to pass up the lawatan forms. Oh oh, something embarrassing happened in the teachers' room. So we went in to the "bilik guru 1" to search for Pn. Lim, before entering, one of the teacher stunned and look at me;

Teacher: *speaking in cantonese* Wah! So fast dye hair already ar girl!?
Me: Heh. *scratches head*
*Teacher walks into "bilik guru 2"*

So she leaved, we went in and Pn. Lim wasn't there. Walked to the "bilik guru 2" and met the teacher again, Pn. Lim sits just opposite her. -_- So she said;

Teacher: *speaks in cantonese again* Lim ah, you see this girl, dye red color and color yellow nail polish some more.
Pn. Lim: *forever sporting teacher* Aiya, big girl already mah. Is like that wan la.
Teacher: Hahaha! Big girl already la hor, big enough to get married already la.
Me: Ha-ha-ha. -_-

Thank God Pn. Lim backup me, or else I'll kena embarrass kao kao. -_- So blablabla, passed up and went down to the "tempat menunggu" and sat there talking to Jassica. Called my brother to get me home but he was sweet dreaming, so no choice walked home in the rain. What a day. Sigh.

Boo you, IBG's! Hah! Trying to get the meaning? Too bad, your brains are too small to even think. Good luck with the hard thinking. (: Don't mess with me alright? Another stare and see what happens to you. ;) I don't do things immediately like you, you know? I stay cool and when you get on my nerves, you'll see. Don't take advantages, seeing me quiet and think it's so fun? No! I'm not so fun to mess with. Shut up and watch out, thank you. (:

No comments: