Sunday, October 19, 2008

Can't get enough of blabbing :D

Yeah, I still have much more to brag about Friday. Hahaha. Although I don't have a single bit of stress or feel of PMR, I still am very happy. No idea why, but I just felt so. (: Me and Yon had a 10seconds countdown before the examiner collect our papers and the examiner was smiling at our excited-ness, lol. We weren't allowed to scream/shout/yell/screech/squeal/yelp and etc... So I was just squeaking all the way out the school. Seemed that I was the only one who's so noisy, heeh. Planned to have a class party at KFC at 2, but it was only 10 plus by then. So me, Yash, Jian Guang and Elliott decided to go Summit. Reached there, had breakfast at Sunshine Blue. HAHAHA! I had Fish and Chips while they had Nasi Pataya. I had to take something soft due to my alsore. -_- Daniel then came and headed off for bowling. Only me, Jian Guang, Elliott and Daniel played. So Yash was with her friend, Janus, watching us play. Bloody funny I tell you, we were halfthree quarter the time laughing. My thumb nail broke and it was almost to bleed, but it was just half game. So I put on a plaster to prevent it to hurt too much. Guess what? The plaster stuck in the hole and after that particular role, the whole bowling alley's system went off. HAHAHA! We were laughing at the stupidness I tell you. After playing, took Rapid to Taipan KFC and I did the booking and stuff until the class came. Finished up, Dexter sent me home. On the way home, had another laugh in the FERRARI which fits 8. ;P Reached home, bathed and after awhile went to meet baby. He brought me to a ride with the kampung bike, hahaha. :D Fun okay? It was so slow and funny. Haha. After the ride, it was drizzling and we were riding in the rain. Hehehe.

Yesterday, went Pyramid for lunch with baby's family. Then back home and went off to a open house with mum and brother. Reached home and dozed off.

Today, spent half of my day at Sepang for MotorGP with the boyfriend, his brother and his brother's girlfriend. It was scorching hot, my skin was burning. Blablabla, finished the race and went home. And here I am. (: Gotta go for dinner now, till now then. Toods! ;)

19th October 2008; 7:40p.m.

No comments: