Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009! ;D

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009 IS HERE! :D *fireworks starts*
Hi humans of planet Earth. (: Hope you had fun countingdown with your friends/family/strangers/self. All the best and forget the unhappy. ;)

Well, my night was superb. ;D I enjoyed the last day of 08' with all my heart and welcomed 09' with the usual bevy. I felt great welcoming another year with them, hope we'll still do that together till there's no more years to come. (: The sad part is, there're a few of them which didn't make it due to sick, got other and etc. But it's alright, as long as you guys had fun. ;)

Anyway, we went to the usual place, which was Pyramid. KL is so not in our list, we'll just suffocate and die there. And Curve? Hasn't been there YET, but didn't really plan to. So yeah, Pyramid was it.

Before going, had dinner with my family as my mum's leaving to the States the next morning which is this morning. So the dinner with baby was canceled. Met up with them at a fortune-teller-machine somewhere near Pizza Hut. Cedric's a bad bad boy, horny. -_- Then went off to the arcade and saw Jian Guang the sepet there. He came from the back and held my arms, I wanted to give a slap to him cause I thought he was some stranger or something. Lol.

And oh, LIMJIANGUANG! YOU STILL OWE ME SOMETHING! NO, I WONT FORGET AND WILL BUG YOU TILL I GET IT. (:

After talking to him for awhile and some games, we headed off to Kim Gary for dinner. Since our plan to Italianies was canceled, baby bought me this instead;
Condensed milk and butter toast. ;)
It's sweet and yummy okay?
He's sweeter than condensed milk. (:Girls of the day. ;)
Oppsss, missed out another girl. Lol. Spot hisher sexy "mole". ;pThey went hyper, and tried to be serious. Lol.

After dinner, went to find a spot for countdown. Walk everywhere and finally went down to somewhere near Lagoon. Sunway Hotel I guess. Right in time, waited for 3 minutes and the beautiful fireworks started. 10minutes of fireworks was great. No neck pain, we got a nice spot where we just look straight. (: Yong Seng was recording it and we just go "ohohohohoh!" when he records us and just kept quiet and watch when he wasn't recording us. Repeated that for several times and people thought we were sick. LOLOLOL. Its so fun, if I get the video I'll try to post it up. Pictures of the fireworks;
After watching the fireworks, we went in the hotel's swimming pool and sat by the pool side. (: Until it was 1 already, so we went down to the lobby and took some balloons and mask. ;P Then went back into Pyramid. The guys did some vandalism, guys..... . Haih. Then snapped a few;
Anthony and balloonie ;D
Cedric, BoonBen, Anthony and Stephanie. (:

Then Anthony's dad called and we headed back home. Thank you again Uncle. ;) Reached home at 2 and slept off. Woke up at 6 to send my mum off to airport and back to sleep. Here I am now. (:

Oh! Remember to buckle up people! It's 1st of January 09' already! ;D

1st January 2009; 1:23p.m.
haveahappynewyear. (:

No comments: