Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged.

Got tagged by Melissa ages ago, so here it is;

1. How old are you?
- fourteenplusone.
2. Are you single?
- fortunately owned by weechongwei. ;)

3. In what age do you think you'll get married?
- after 22 before 27.
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
- it's my wish tho.
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
- someone like him. (:

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
- a traditional wedding at the garden in the morning and dinner at the beach. ;D

7. Your ideal motif?
- hmm, anything special, sweet and memorable.

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?

- all around the world. :D

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?

- all the important ones in my life.
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
- hmm, just want it happy and memorable. so will that be extravagant or simple?
11. Do you want the tradition vows or something you'd make up on your own?

- any, as long as it's true. (:

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?

- five please, it's our number.
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
- what about our new villa? ;D

14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?

- well, wedding ceremonies are usually in the morning and then wedding dinner in the evening.

15. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?

- outdoor, under the hut
surrounded by pretty flowers in my garden next to the fish pond. ;)
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
- hmm, anything pretty would do.
17. Name the song/tune you'd like at your wedding?
- a song played live by my close friends and sang by my husband would be perfect.
18. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
- depends on the set-up.
19. What age do you want to get married?
- didn't I answer this just now?

20. Describe your ideal husband/wife.

- loves me with all his heart, is faithful to me and will give me happiness all the time.

21. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
- anything, as long as everyone's comfortable. I wont mind using hands too, finger licking good. ;)

22. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?

- few days of rest first.

23. Money or household item?
- money, household items are bought earlier and it's enough already.
24. Who will pay for the bills?
- sharing is loving. (: but if he's capable of paying everything then it's good too.
25. Are you ready for married life?

- hmm, still not 22 or above yet. but I'm kinda like married now, I often cook for him and his family. :D

26. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?

- if he is, why wont I?

27. How many kids do you like?

- three, four would be fine too.
28. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
- diamond, that shows how long we could last. (:

29. What kind of cuisine would you like for you wedding?

- international will be good.
30. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
- yes. :D
31. I tag:
- sharlene. (:

Got tagged by Sharlene ages ago to;

1.Do you think your hot?
- everyone has different tastes, so ask yourself. (:

2.Upload a favourite picture of yourself.

3.Why do you like this picture?
- not that it's my favourite or I like it, it just happens to be the latest self-picture, so yeah.

4.When was the last time you ate pizza?
- ages I guess?

5.The last song you listened to?
- Eminem - When Im Gone, my iTunes' always on shuffle mode.

6.What are you doing now besides this?
- chatting with yongseng.

7.What name would you prefer besides yours?
- no others. (:

People i Tag :
*Yashinni.
*Aisyah.
*Melissa Embert.
*Dee.
*Janus.

8.Who us number 1?
- indiasejatiku. :D

9.Number 3 is having a relationship with?
- limjianguang the sepet. -_-

10.Say something about 5.
- a new funny friend. ;)

11.What about 4?
- my cute bestfriend.

12.Who is no.2?
- my first bestfriend in high school. (:

13. Say something to the person who tagged you.
- I MISS YOU MUCH TOO SHARLENE! :D

No comments: