Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time flies like an arrow.

Hi humans. (: My life's been... bored? Hmm, lifeless much. Played Monopoly with baby in the afternoon and it's not ended yet. Hahaha. My eldest brother came back yesterday and he went for CNY shopping right away, unfair! ;\ Actually I also forgot about New Year shopping already, he reminded me. Hahaha. So yeah, planned to go for CNY shopping with Chong Wei tomorrow! :D

Come to think of it, the elder I get the less I spend. Well, not really spend less. For example CNY shopping and back-to-school shopping. What I mean is, I don't really have a hunger for shopping new things for special days anymore. Like when I was in primary school, I used to shop for school things EVERY YEAR. I go back to school with everything brand new. From top to toe I tell you! Even books I MUST buy new once, or else I'll cry. LOLOLOL. Now? Using the same old pen since form 1. Hahaha. Grown-up? ;D Thinking about it makes me laugh, so silly me. Heeh. Well yeah, that's the stages of life.

Currently I'm feeling very excited over many things. Like school reopen? Oh ya, it'll be on 5th of January, which means it's me and baby's 2years 8months anniversary! Hehehe. Also wondering if we could have our recess together so maybe I can cook for him. It'd been great going through the years of school life with him, all those sweet school days. ;) Am also very excited over PMR results, 26th December, very soon! And oh, I planned to have a Christmas party for my close friends and then maybe we'll stay all night long having fun! :D Hopefully it'll jadi. ;\ Excited over New Year, Chinese New Year, 3years Anniversary, Valentine's Day and mum's trip back from US! Tops! Bottoms! Shoes! Heels! LOTS MORE! :D See what I mean? I have so much to be excited of. Trust me, I don't even remember what I'm excited over. Heeh. As for now, I gotta get some rest after so much excitement. Lol. Toodles, night. (:

9th December 2008; 12:15a.m.

No comments: