Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm still alive. (:

Hi! :D I know I've been ditching my bloggie, but I'm just too lazy okay. So yeah, I'll update you with my recent events.

Firstly, the party was fun to me. But not really sure about the others. Yash came early to help me set up and all. A big THANK YOU to Yash
. (: Then we were sitting outside waiting for the guests to arrive, I was panicking cause there wasn't anyone yet and it was 8 already. I was asking Yash why isn't there anyone and she was like "chill la, they will come la." Then I was wondering how could she be so cool when it's already 8. Then I wanted to call them up to remind them incase they forgot, then I saw the time and it's only 7:45. HAHAHA! Then I shouted "OH! 7 something only is it!? Nowander la you so cool. Ask me chill some more!" Lmao. Maybe I was just too excited. ;P Then Cindy and Chun Kit arrived, then baby and followed by the others. (: Yash and I were the chef of the day. She does the sausages and chicken balls while I did the chicken wings and lamb chops. :D Jian Guang said "this lamb is shit wey! damn nice wey!". Hahaha, mind his language, that's how he express his feelings. Oh, not forgetting, THANK YOU JianGuang for coming even though you
were sick. ;) So yeah, pictures;
While waiting for the guests :D
Yash and baby blowing the coal to make it burn more.
Best gift ;)

Secondly, results were out yesterday and I'm quite satisfied with the results I got. 2A's for English and Science, 2B's for BM and Mathemathics and 3fuckingC's for Geography, KH and History. (: Oh well, at least no one scolded nor lectured me. Hahaha. Trust me, I'll do better in SPM. ;)

Lastly, tonight I'm going for New Year countdown with the bevy! :D Dinner with baby at Italianies and then fun with them. (:

Wait till the next post then. I'll take this opportunity to say; HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
!
May the year of 2009 bring more happiness to all and all the best! ;D Loves.

31st December 2008; 15:15p.m.
enjoythelastdayof08' ;)

No comments: