Friday, October 19, 2007

Fun Fun Fun! :D

So it started of with me, Sha and Yash going for our lunch in AYC. Me and Sha didn't bring any money, not even a cent. All thanks to Yash who brought RM10. Hahaha. So Yash ordered Tosai and Syrup Ice, I ordered Teh 'O' Ice Limau and Chicken with Mutton Rice and Sha ordered the cheapest drink, Ais Kosong, cause Yash asked her not to order expensive drinks because she wasn't hungry. And I could order so much because I was very hungry and Chong Wei said he'll pay her back. Lol. So yeah, drinks and my rice came.

This is Sha sneaking into my food with her Ais Kosong + my Teh 'O' Ice Limau. Lol.


Yash with her Syrup Ais.


Teh 'O' Ice Limau ;)

While waiting for Yash's Tosai, we shared my rice. :D Then comes the Tosai, we ate like pigs. ;p Sha was taking a piece of the Tosai, then Yash scolded her. Lol. But later on, Yash gave half of the Tosai to Sha because AYC's Tosai isn't nice, I agree with Sha. Yash was saying good words for AYC at first, then Sha asked her not to back-up AYC, so Yash stopped backing-up AYC. Hahaha. We finished up quite fast.

Them ;)

Then Sha decided to be a "chef", hahaha. She mixed all the chicken bones, sauce and whatever found on the table.

Mixing,


still mixing,


and "WALAH!"

This is her very nice mixed sauce with tosai. And off course, with her "finishing-touch", pouring sauce over the plate. Lol. Yeah, we're crazy. Then baby called, he asked us to go to Anthony's new house to help him paint his room. So we went, walked upstairs and scared them. Hahaha. Then we helped him paint.

There was just two brushes, so Yash couldn't paint.

Seems I was getting bullied by Anthony, he thinks I'm destroying his room. So he painted my arm! I was just helping! Hmph!

I know I'm ugly -_-


Revenge! Muahahaha!


Okay, it wasn't a good idea to revenge T.T

I started laughing and fighting with him, I snatched his brush and he snatched my long roller brush. ;( So he got the long roller brush, he walked far away and started painting my legs.

T.T!

What can I do when I only have a short brush!? ;( All I can do is just to beg him not to paint me anymore. In the end, the wall me and Sha painted was nicer than the one he painted! Boo for Anthony! But he still doesn't let me paint, he still thinks that I'm not serious and I'm going to destroy his room. He forced me to put down the brush. Pfft. Don't know how to appreciate good friend like me! And he even used his father's name to stop me from helping him paint. Okay, so I was kind of stubborn, I stole the brush again and start painting again. He's dad suddenly came in and guess what he said?

Me: Hi uncle. (:
Uncle: Hello, came here to help ar?
Me: Hahaha, yeah. *stares at Anthony and shows him my tounge*
Uncle: Paint the side here also la. Nah, use this small brush. *passes the brush to me*
Anthony: Nooooo. -_-
Me: Owh, okay. *shows tounge to Anthony again*

Lol. So funny! He started mumbling to himself and staring at me with his jealous face. Hahaha. That was so fun. :D Then, my mum came and fetch me home. Not long after that, Mei Jean messaged me asking me wether I wanna go to Leo's for a drink with some friends. So I had no time to change and bath, went with my sweaty body -_- Mei Jean came and get me, headed off to Leo's and here it goes...

My drink and Eunice's too.


Anthony acting to be Mei Jean with the smile. Lol.

Then Yong Seng asked me to on my bluetooth, he wanted to send me something. He said it's a very leng chai's picture. So I on it and started transfering the picture.

This was the "leng chai" he was talking about, himself -_-

We chit-chatted for quite some time, then headed back home. How? WALK. It was already 10:30p.m. We had no choice, but to walk. Fineee.

A few guys infront, a few at the back. Girls in the middle ;)

So we walked, not just that. They started talking about the haunted house that we were going to pass in USJ5. Oh God, help me please? I'm really very afraid of the dark and ghosts okay!? So I had to cry ;( But guys are just too stubborn, they just cant stop talking about it. Anthony started making the Ju-on sound from nowhere! I cant help it, but cried more. Hmph. Then we reached USJ3 park, while waiting for the others, we snapped again. ;)

Cindy, Mei Jean, Me and some sibuk fella. ;p


Mei Jean and I. (:


Cindy came along :D I'm yellow -_-

Guess what? For the very first time, he's asking me to take a picture with him. Wow, don't know what's with him.

I Love You.

Then Mei Jean, Cindy and I decided to snap a picture when we're standing on the see-saw. :D It was really tough for 3 of us to balance on a see-saw. But we still tried till we get.

At last :D


Me and Jean on the swing,


and then on the slide :D

Then everyone came and gathered, we walked back to Anthony's house. Off course, pictures again. But this time, with Shi Zhen and Yong Seng. ;)

Testing the camera,


and here we are. *chik-chak*


Eunice and Cindy joined ;)

Later on, my mum came to get me home. Gave Cindy, Eunice and Mei Jean a lift. Headed back home and here I am, blogging. Sorry for the bad quality photos, I'll try to use a better camera next time. So that was how my day passed. (:

No comments: