Sunday, October 28, 2007

Friends are for life. (:

It was a very very tiring day. But happy! :D After so long, at last we can all gather up again. Miss those times when we laughed the whole day and walk everywhere together in a group. ;) Anyway, those times are coming back. All of them are starting to stop work, yay! :D So today we went to Sunway Pyramid, yes, AGAIN. Cause I didn't get what I want yesterday, so I went to get it today. (:
I bathed and got ready by 1p.m. Headed off to Anthony's. There was only me, Boon Ben and Anthony. Then Chong Wei came. While waiting, I make up. Anthony and Boon Ben wanted to make up too, so I drew eyeliner for them.

Boon Ben first,


then Anthony.

There was still a lot of time, so.....

Kelvin's missing. Hmph.


My first picture with Boon Ben ;)

It was almost 2 already, so we went in the car and waited for Uncle Anthony. ;p



Snap snap snap (:

After quite long waiting, Anthony's father drove us to Mei Jean's house to pick her and Cindy up. On the way to Mei Jean's house;


We reached and picked them up.

Cindy, me and Anthony's dad :D

We headed off to Pyramid and met up with Yong Seng. Me, Chong Wei, Yong Seng and Boon Ben was hungry, so we decided to go Kim Gary for lunch. We ordered baked cheese rice, yummy. :D

Our cream soup came,


Anthony's drink,


and Cindy's too.


Then 4 sets of baked cheese rice came.


Mmmm, yummy :D

We started eating.....

Munch munch munch :D


Yong Seng,


and Boon Ben.

Owh ya, Anthony's little brother, Garry, came with us too. (:


Finish! :D

Then we went walking around to buy my stuffs. Then shits happened, blablabla. After that, we walked to Starbucks for a drink.


My lollipops. :D

The clips that I bought.

And also the bangles. (:

It was a candid shot.

Then we left for arcade! :D First I didn't want to play, but all of them wanna play. So I had to play along.

Daytona fun! :D

The first round I got 5th out of 6, then the second round I improved! I got 3rd! :D After that, Garry wanted to play Mario with his brother.

Brotherly love.

Guess what? Garry won Anthony! Hahaha, maybe he gave chance or maybe he really isn't as good as his younger brother. ;p After they played, we went out to wait for Anthony's dad to come.

Waiting tiredly ;(

Anthony's father came and sent us home. Then me and my family went out for dinner, waoh, tired! Nights!

No comments: