Saturday, October 27, 2007

A day out.

Well, today wasn't so fun. Wasn't what I expected too. ;( Me, my parents and brother went to pyramid to shop for clothes and stuffs. I didn't get what I wanted, so I'll be going again some other day. (: But I bought strawberries! Yay! :D Did I mention that I love strawberries? Anyway, I do love strawberries, a LOT.

My love. (:


Strawberry farm, hope I really own one.

Actually those pictures were taken in Mei Jean's house, I went to her house when I was on the way back from Pyramid with my family. I was the first to be there. It was super duper boring for the only both of us to be there, nothing for us to do, but to snap a few.

It's so obvious that we are boring and tired.

So I called Anthony to hurry up. I also asked him to go 7-11 to buy poker cards and a bottle of Coke as Mei Jean wanted. After some time, Anthony and Boon Ben came.
Instead of bringing the Coke, he brought Pepsi -_- He just cant listen properly at times, stubborn boy. Pfft. Then I started complaining how cheap were those cards, from the outlook of the box I saw was very very cheap. Then I started mumble while I open. When I slipped the cards out, it wasn't so cheap after all. It was plastic quality. As people say, you cant judge a book by it's cover. Hahaha, so we played cards. Before playing, each of us ate one strawberry. All three of us took a small one, except for stubborn Anthony. He took the biggest and nicest one. But I stopped him, cause that was reserved for Chong Wei. Since he is so stubborn, Mei Jean helped me to stop him from eating it. Hmph. So he ended up eating the medium sized one. As we know, Anthony is also a camwhorer.

Poor thing Boon Ben, a victim of Anthony.


He and his stupid annoying face -_-

We played cards for awhile, Cindy then came. ;)

Just like sisters. (:

I offered her one strawberry, she ate and we continued playing cards.

The drawing deck, the cup of Pepsi and winning cards. :D

We didn't gamble because everyone hasn't reach yet, so we were just "warming up". Then Kelvin came and we started gambling. I started winning money. :D And sadly, Anthony loosing money. Mei Jean was the dealer, so this was what Anthony said to her;

Anthony: Eh Mei Jean, don't take my money la. I no money to buy pants la. *frowns*

Lmao! He were actually making fun of himself, remember the story about him and his pants yesterday? Hahaha, Mei Jean and I laughed like mad again. ;p

Mei Jean's and mine, BLACK JACK! :D



Actually all of us got 21 point, but I was the biggest. So pay please. :D Not long after that, Chong Wei came. Then I started loosing my money that I won. ;( My brother called and said he's on the way to get me, so I had to leave. No win no loose for me -_-

I'm very tired already. *yawn* Got to go to bed now, nights. (:

No comments: