Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Excitement is near ;D

Today was an okay day, didn't do much. Hope tomorrow would be FUN! :D Not telling you now wether where am I going tomorrow. ;p Wait and see. Before talking about tomorrow, I'll tell you about what happened today. Woke up at 12. Waking up late isn't that bad too, it helps us make time past faster. ;p So Yash ajak-ed me to have lunch at AYC. Then I got ready and all, went off to AYC. We took our rice and scooped some vegetable and mutton.

Our food and drinks :D

We met Yash's uncle there, so he paid for us. :D Thank you Uncle Yash, hahaha.

Happily eating my free food :D


Yash too, she's just acting shy. (:


Then she sent me to Anthony's house and we played PS2 again, blablabla. Went back, day passed. Hope I can sleep tonight, I'm too excited. ;p Well, I have to force myself to sleep now!
I got to wake up by 7 tomorrow! Wait for the long post tomorrow with full of pictures, hopefully. ;p Tata!

No comments: