Friday, October 26, 2007

Excited!

Hooray! Okay okay, wait. *takes deep breathe* Kay, so I'm very very very very very excited! :D My exams are over! Holidays are near! I shouted like mad just now right after I walk out my class. When teacher was collecting our papers, my heart was beating very fast. But sadly I was the second last person to pass up, stupid teacher. But anyway, I was very excited. I've never felt so excited before, this is my first time. Maybe is because of the "new" friends I have, they always have plans for the free time. Eventhough all of them are in Form 3, we still can get along very well. We're all like brothers and sisters, care and love each other. Glad to have you people to be my friends. ;) So they were all waiting for me to finish my exams, then the plans go on. Hahaha, thanks for waiting! Okay, I'll stop talking about that. Today before I go to school, I had a feeling to stay at home and act sick so I could skip school. But on the second though, I'll get in trouble. So I went, but before going to school, Mei Jean, me and him went to Anthony's new house. Then we chit-chatted for awhile, after that he went to bath. He went out the room door and came in back and this is what he said;

Anthony: *bang into the room* Eh Chong Wei, this time you got problem. |:
Chong Wei: *shocked* What?
Anthony: You can fetch me back to my old house ar? ;(
Chong Wei: Why?
Anthony: I don't have pants. *makes a very innocent and sad face*
Chong Wei: Haiyo! Like that only is it? -_- Come la. *walks out the door with the innocent little boy*

Funny!? Wuakakaka! Okay, maybe you don't thinks it's funny because you didn't see how his face was. But seriously, he was so ridiculous! Saying that he don't have pants. Me and Mei Jean laughed like mad. Lol. So I'm just back from getting my cellphone back from him, my mum sent me. ;) I'm applying nail polish on my finger nails now, since school is over. Hooray for me again! :D I'll update my blog with pictures for the next post, I think. Hahaha. Tata.

No comments: