Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Take care, my friend. (:

Currently, my brother's torturing me with the horror movie that he's watching. For your info, I'm super sensitive with horror movies. So, am putting on my headphone with blasting songs so that I can hear nothing about the movie. -_-

Hmm, I've realized that every year I'll do something stupid and risky knowing the critical consequences. ;\ Example, last year, ONE DAY before PMR I dyed my hair. Knowing that if any teachers/examiners find out, I'll be out the hall and will wait another year or so to take the paper again. -_- This year, knowing that tattoo's are illegal for my age, and furthermore, I'm gonna take my SPM next year. Genius? I knowww. :D

I'm really worried for Cedric now, he's in the hospital due to some health problem. Not H1N1, but something more serious... ;\ Cedric, take care and rest more. We'll come visit you tomorrow afternoon aite? Speedy recovery dude! (:


18th August 2009; 9:30p.m.

No comments: