Monday, August 17, 2009

Days are counting on, someone's leaving real soon...

Sepet.
Guang ;)

Oh well, this will be a post about LimJianGuang. (: First off all, I really feel very sad for his farewell soon. I guess it means that to me, he really is my bestfriend cause I've told baby before, "I will cry when I'm losing my bestfriend". Even when my brother leaves for work in overseas, I didn't cry as bad. Today was the third time I cried and the worst one.Maybe because the day is coming closer? Haih. I'm speechless. I know I'm talking like as though he's gonna die, but hey, he's going FOREVER to a reallyreallyreallyreallyreally farrr place! )':

Gahhh! I'll not have someone to nag at to buy me green tea frap, no more our cool "legshake", no more camera-shy-boy, no more our lame jokes, no more our inside joke about LANDSCAPE and BUDDING, no more hearing him say his "nooooo" anymore, no more football geek, no more teasing his small eyes and rough hair, no more working-friend in Pyramid, no more anime dud in blonde hair, noone to console me by punching me lightly... I can still go on with millions of no more's, but I just cant hold my tears. ;( Oh well, most important of all, I'm losing an extraordinary smalleyed bestfriend.....
Our teamworkHis signature face "-_-" His punched eyeFootball geek
Times when I get emo with himMcd's session with our pepper friesHis lame hairstyle
and his best look...

I guess I shouldn't be so emo and treasure every moment we can be together as what Priscilla said. (: Enough of the sad part, let's see on the happy part. Had Jian Guang's farewell party over at Rainforest last Saturday and he was surprised. I'm glad he liked the sculpture we bought him. (: Nothing much, just walked around and played foosball at the hotel.


Foosball is cool! Ngek ngek. :D I'm good at getting the ball, but not shooting it. LOL. The guys were good, giving me chances to shoot. Hahaha. That's all for now, toodles! (:

17th August 2009; 5:28p.m.

No comments: