Monday, August 24, 2009

Shopping spree!

Hi. (: Just a shorrttt update. Well, now's the Puasa month, which means the food shopping spree is back! Hahaha. I stil remember back in Form 1 and 2, me, Sha and Yash walks to the bazaar right after school and shop till we drop. LOLOL. Huhhh, those were the days. ;)

Moving on. Last Thursday, Chong Wei's nephew came down from Singapore. He's such a cutie! Grrr.

Isn't he cute!? He's Wren. (:

Ahhh, I love babies. (: Oh well, I'll have babies of my own years later. Lol. Anyway, last Saturday Tzu Zanne passed away. Tzu Zanne is baby's 11 years old doggy, so baby is still very sad about it. ):
We'll remember you. (':

I wanna go SS2's Pasar Malam! Grr! I miss the bubble tea, the delicious asam laksa, sweet corn and fried chicken!!!


25th August 2009; 2:14p.m.

No comments: