Sunday, August 9, 2009

Overall was GREAT (:

Hello. ;) I should be studying now, but the History book is just giving me a bedtime story and I don't wanna go to bed at this hour. ;\

So yeah, updates on my poor little blog. (: Yesterday, baby and I accompanied mummy to Kl at 10morn. Mum went office and dropped us at Sungai Wang. Got bored there and walked under the blazing hot sun all the way to KLCC.
Baby spent a hundred bucks on me there, heeh. Thank you bee! You know Iloveyou. (: We were laughing about how stinko-looking and embarrassing we were entering KLCC. And we were saying that we're from China and we'll point and shout when we see "LOUISSSSS VUITTONG". LOLOLOL! How retarded right? :DDD Walked around and chilled down. Walked for rounds all over the same places, and of course Louisssss Vuittong. Hahaha! Went home around 4ish. After 20minutes staying home, baby came to pick me up and headed back to his house. His mum treated me on some yummy pastries and I slept off due to waking up at 9morn. Baby was studying okay? He's being serious for SPM and I'm glad he is. ;) I woke up around 6:30 and baby just finished doing his Maths homework. What a pig I am man, pity him for having such a fiance. :P


At 6:30p.m., went for the Appreciation Dinner for IU organized by Mayuri and myself over at D'FORTUNE. Baby fetched me there and we were first to reach. Opened a table outside as the "reception", lol. Pictures with Sha, will get them ASAP. The dinner turned out pretty good and we had fun. Most importantly, food was goooood. :D Went back around 12ish? Ohoh! Took pictures with Muka Stim! ;p Guess who? We'll see when pictures are posted up! :D:D:D When everyone went back, we went for the outside-sitting to have chit-chat session with baby, Gary, YongSeng, Ameen, Redza, Raja and Amar. Redza was strumming on the guitar and the others was singing along. At the same time, was talking about muscles with baby and Gary. Lol. Gary had changed a lot physically, A LOT. Big guy. (: Then everyone was tired, headed back home. Gary sent me back, scawyyy. ;\ Thank God I got home safely. Haha. That was about it. Till then, byeee. :D


9th August 2009; 4:30p.m.

No comments: