Thursday, October 1, 2009

Overwhelmed.

Hello. (:

School holidays are back for another week, hahaha. Oh well, I'm actually here to share my happiness! :D Yesyes, I'm too happy to be true. This was what happened, I just had my recess and I went up to class sitting and resting. All of a sudden, Ameen and Vila came in and called him. Then he looked at me and gave me a bigwide smile asking me to go to him. So I went forward and he slowly opened a "scroll", showed it in my face! I looked at it and saw my name written at the top, I got the President post for Interact Club of SMKUSJ4 year 2010! I screamed and everyone gave me a hug. (: Well, maybe to some of you it's not a big deal, but I'm just happy. Not having any intentions to boast aight. ;) I've never, NEVER, thought that I would end up with this post. I joined Interact was for the sake of Ameen and I wasn't even thattt committed last year. Seriously, I'm as if dreaming okay! I'm also happy that my incoming BOD is filled with supportive, hardworking and cooperative people. Also, all are my friends. (: I'm very excited to work with them and make the BEST year. Thank you to all who supported and voted for me, I truly appreciate each and every one. :) Now, both the President's of Interact and Leo is in my class.
Ellisa and I! ;D Hahaha. We hang out together and sit few tables away. I bet next year will be the BOMB!

Next, final exams are coming closer and I've not studied a single word. :D SPM is also around the corner. ;\ Alright, till then. Byeee.


1st October 2009; 5:30p.m.

No comments: