Friday, October 9, 2009

Hi, I am toobi. (:

Helleww. :D Well, I did nothing much this whole week and I feel so dumb! Finals are just next Tuesday! Ahhh!

Anyway, celebrated Mooncake Festival over at Boon Ben's last Saturday and we had lots of fun!
Celebrated James's 17th on Tuesday and Wednesday baby treated me on lunch at Pasta de Gohan for our 3years5months. The food was delicious and we had fun eating together there. (: Had my first Interact meeting on Thursday with the Rotarians and District Governor. At first I was really nervous about it, but later on I felt more comfortable as they're really friendly. ;) Will do much better in the next meeting as I start to feel fine around them already. :D Yesterday, went over to baby's place to cook for him.

Did I tell you I'm currently addicted to Cafe World and Pet Society!? Hahaha. Lameee, I know. But I like okay? It's been awhile since I last played computer games. I'm so into it until I cheered for my pet to race and I got so stressed up when my customers are going away as I have not enough stove to cook food fast enough. LOLOLOL. Crazy I know. :P

Alright, I gotta go back to the game! :D Toodles!


10th October 2009; 3:45p.m.

No comments: