Monday, September 21, 2009

Heading towards the end.

Hiho! First, Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Friends, becareful when playing crackers! Hahaha. Sha, I know you're back in Kelate. :D Anyway, enjoy!

Secondly, Happy Soo-weeet Sixteen Yashinni M
! (: Refer to my message for further greetings. ;P


Oh well, it's holidays and I'm superblyutterly bee-oh-ar-eee-dee! There's 3 upcoming events, but I just don't know whether to go although I'm bored. Fussy I know. -_- Tomorrow's Yash's birthday celebration over at Pyramid, steambot dinner with friends on the following day and trip to Genting on Thursday. Genting trip is confirmed, but the other 2, I'll think about it. Last Thursday, went to Ameen's BBQ party and after that, staying home cook. Nothing much actually, really. My days was blank, just waiting for Thursday to come. Here's something new;
Not this, this is long time. (:This! :D Ngekngek.

Guess what baby's dad said when his mum showed him the cup?
Get married with her la~
Owkayyy, he's scaring me. Hahaha. I feel really bad for not appearing at the dinners his dad invited me to..... He seem dissapointed, sorry. ): I promise I'll attend the next dinner? IF only he invite me again, haha.

Okay, that's about it. Will update when I'm back from Genting! Goodnight. ;)


21st September 2009; 11:00p.m.

1 comment:

ameenruslan said...

stupid la you, free food also can miss. haha