Monday, July 20, 2009

sweeeeetsixteen. ;D

Hiiii! Yeah I know it's a little late to post this up, but I'm really really busy these days. I pity myself for not having enough sleep cause of the shirts that I needed to paint for Interact. Ooops, secretttt. (: So yeah, went tuition on Friday night and after that baby came get me to Pyramid to celebrate with the usual bunch. ;) So yeah, here's the pictas;
Vivien :)))
Yun Yee and dummy. ;p

After tuition...

Birthday girl and boy! ;DBaby and my light bulb! :DShi Zhen :DKelvin XDDricdric!Chee Fei O.O
De girls, :]
guys.
Then they surprised me with the cakeee. :D

The next day, baby brought me to TGIF ;)

Baby's picture was accidently deleted. ): Anywayyyy, I had fun and thanks to all who made it happen. THANK YOU! :)

Still busy with IU and cant wait to see how fun it would be! There's not much tickets left for sale, so quick grab them! See you at IU!

No comments: