Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi! (: School has started and it seem fine..... Got our exam marks back and its, err, fine? Haha. Well, failed for 2 subjects. LOL. Add Maths and History for sure. ;p I'm quite satisfied with the rest. Heeh. Oh oh! Yesterday was funny I tell you. Melissa and Sha didn't come, so I went sit at Sha's place which is beside Daryl, behind Ellissa and Shafiqa. So yeah, it was English. So I was so bored, took Ellisa's bottle and squeezed it. Cause her bottle could be squeezed and it will sprinkle water out at times. So I wanted to disturb teacher and squeezed it when she turn back. Then it accidently came out a whole lot and wet her dress! OMG! I was laughing like mad I tell you! But she was blur and forget about it la. LOL! That's all about school. Had photoshoot for baby on Sunday, it turned out good to me laa. Haha. Have a look;
Baby ;)

Then there was 2 cars on the other side, so we were kinda scared as that place is very quiet. The sun was going down, so it's time to go home. Before going, baby insisted me to snap a few. Haha.
Lame me. :D

Sorry la, was rushing la. Anyway, the end. (:


16th June 2009; 4:13p.m.